Who are we?
All the services offered on our online store belong to and are managed by our company LES INCONNUS registered at 61 RUE MONTORGUEIL, 75002 PARIS.
We are responsible for ensuring that your data is kept securely, that you obtain accurate information on how it is used, and that your rights concerning it are fully respected.
Why do we use your personal data?
Our company may collect personal data for various purposes. From time to time we may send special offers, campaigns, new product information and promotional offers to our customers and members. During the membership process, our members can choose whether or not to receive this information, change their choices in the “My Account” section after completing the membership process or they can unsubscribe using the link in the information message sent to them.
What personal data do we collect and how is it collected?
We collect your data when you visit our website: lesinconnus.com. The data we collect includes your name, e-mail address, telephone number and shipping/billing address, day and month of birth, information about your browsing and purchasing behavior. The data is collected when you place an order, call our Customer Service, register, agree to receive our marketing communications, browse our site, and use other services offered by our site. The data we collect is used to receive and process your order, process payment for your order and deliver your purchases to you. We also use it to distribute marketing communications, provide registered users with access to services and provide you with support through our Customer Service teams.
We must have a valid reason for using your personal data, and we are not permitted to collect, store or use data about you that is not consistent with that reason. There are four valid reasons for our use of your personal data: the performance of a contract, our legitimate interests as a business, a legal obligation we are required to comply with, and the consent you have given us.
If you have authorised us to use your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time.
Marketing communications (newsletter, invitations, etc.)
With your prior express consent (usually obtained by checking a particular box on a form), you may receive information about offers, services, products or events sent by Les Inconnus.
We rely on your consent to process the personal data you provide us for this purpose. Therefore, if you no longer wish to receive such information, you can withdraw your consent at any time (see below “What are your rights with regard to your personal data? »).
We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you ask us to provide additional products and/or services in the future, or if there are changes in law, regulation or our company structure.
How long do we keep your personal data ?
Your personal data will be kept for a limited period of time in accordance with our data retention policy. The length of retention varies depending on the purpose for which your personal data is processed. At the end of this period, your data will be permanently deleted or made irreversibly anonymous.
- Personal data relating to your customer account : Your data will be processed as long as you remain a registered user (i.e. until you decide to delete your user account).
- Customer service: We will process your data for the time necessary to respond to your query or request.
- Communication: We will process your personal data until you unsubscribe or cancel your newsletter subscription. Similarly, we will show you personalized advertisements until you change your settings on your cell phone or browser so that the authorization is revoked. If you participate in promotional actions, we will keep your personal data for 6 months after the end of the action.
- Fulfilment of the purchase contract: We will process your data for the time necessary to process the purchase of the products or services you have purchased, including any returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the particular product or service. In some cases, we will only process data until you decide to do so, such as in the case of payment (card) data that you have asked us to retain for possible future purchases (where this feature is available).
How we disclose and transfer your personal data ?
Our company undertakes to keep confidential information as strictly confidential and private, to define it as an obligation of confidentiality and to take all necessary precautions and exercise due diligence to ensure and maintain confidentiality, to prevent the entry of such confidential information, in whole or in part, into the public domain or its unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party.
How do we protect your personal data ?
All your personal data is strictly confidential and will be accessible only in case of need, only by Les Inconnus staff.
Les Inconnus has implemented security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access and use. We follow appropriate security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data in order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties and to avoid accidental loss of your data. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a bona fide business need to access it. Persons who access your data will be subject to a duty of confidentiality towards Les Inconnus.
We have also put in place procedures to deal with any alleged breaches of data security. We will notify you and any relevant supervisory authority of an alleged data security breach where we are required to do so by law.
We also require the persons to whom we transfer your personal data to comply with the above. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to us via the Internet. Such transmission is at your own risk and you acknowledge and agree that we will not be liable for any unauthorized use, distribution, damage or destruction of your data, except to the extent that we are required by law to assume such liability. Once we have received your personal data, we will implement the security measures described above.
What rights do you have over your personal data?
In accordance with data protection legislation, you have the following rights:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data we have about you. We remind you that if you are a registered user of the Platform, this information can also be consulted in the section corresponding to your personal data.
- The right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data held by us. We remind you that if you are a registered user of the Platform, you can also access the section corresponding to your personal data in your account to modify or update your personal data. However, please remember that by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you ensure that it is true and accurate and that you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to it. Any damage or loss caused to the Platform or to the person in charge of the Platform or to any other third party due to the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms is the exclusive responsibility of the user. Please bear in mind that, as a general rule, you should only provide your own personal data and not that of other users.
- The right to demand the deletion of your personal data in specific circumstances, insofar as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we may have needed to process them, as already stated above, or for which we are no longer competent to do so.
- The right to withdraw your consent for marketing purposes.
- To provide instructions regarding the storage, deletion or disclosure of your personal data after your death.
Your rights can be exercised by sending us an e-mail to the following e-mail address: …@lesinconnus.com, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise. If we consider it necessary to be able to identify you, we may ask you for a copy of an identity document.
How to contact us ?
If you have any questions about your account, to revoke your consent, to ask general questions, or to make a complaint, please contact our customer service department :
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: Les Inconnus – Gabriella Zanchi, 61 rue Montorgueil, 75002 Paris
- By Instagram : @les.inconnus
For questions relating specifically to promotional e-mails, we remind you that you can unsubscribe at any time directly via the “unsubscribe” link contained in all promotional e-mails we have sent you.
Our company may obtain information on the users who visit its website as well as on their use of its website by means of a technical communication file (Cookie). These technical communication files are small text files that are sent by a website to the user’s browser to be stored in primary memory. The technical communication file maintains the status and choices of the website and facilitates the use of the Internet.
The technical communication file makes it possible to obtain statistical information on the number of people who have visited the website, the purpose and frequency of a person’s visit, and the duration of their stay on the website, as well as to produce ads and content dynamically from specifically designed user pages. The technical communication file is not designed to retrieve data or any other personal information from the primary memory or your email address. Most browsers are designed to accept the Technical Communication File in the first instance, but users can change the settings to reject the Technical Communication File or to receive a warning when a Technical Communication File is sent.
Company name: Les Inconnus
Address: 61 rue Montorgueil, 75002 Paris